Friday, June 22, 2007

Health issues...

Wow, it's been quite a long time since I've posted anything. My health issues started a week ago. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!! 155/104; 186/98; 175/110. Haven't been to work in a week either. Not liking using up my PTO for this. After taking my BP at Wal-mart 2 days in a row....my husband took me to urgent care (cheaper than the ER). They put me on BP meds and I seen my regular Dr. the next day and she changed it to something different, well by Thurs. I was still lightheaded/dizzy and scared to drive to work, so seen the Dr. again and he gave me permission to stay home the rest of the week....stopped at the clinic today, my BP was 118/86, but my pulse is very high at 120,,and no I wasn't running a marathon. So I've been on the couch for a week now and doing a bunch of nothing, my house looks it too. I've got a very lazy husband (addicted to EVERQUEST, god I hate that game). My son does his chores every day,,,which helps me alot, but the house is still a mess.

Well, back to the couch,,or actually time for bed...it is 11:33 p.m.

No comments: