Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthday Cards.

I needed a couple easy and quick birthday cards for work. Can't get any easier than this.


Stamps: Happy Everything
CS: DP from JoAnn's, SU WWhite, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Inks: SU Certainly Celery

************************************************************************************
I made this card for my niece's birthday and she plays volleyball. It was simple and quick.

Stamps: SU Have a Ball, SU Hugs & Wishes
CS: SU WWhite, Mauve Mist
Inks: CTMH Heather
Accessories: Dimensionals
Technique: sponging, tearing, pop dots

************************************************************************************
I made this birthday card for a friend who I haven't seen in a long and thought I'd surprise her with a card .

Stamps: SU Crazy for Cupcakes
CS: SU WWhite, Sweet Always DP, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Inks: SU Chocolate Chip, Positively Pink, SU Markers
Accessories: SU Oval Punch, SU Designer Label Punch, Crystal Effects on the cherries

No comments: