Sunday, October 5, 2008

More cards...

Well, it's Sunday and the weekend is just about over. Time sure flies on days off. I have some vacation days in Nov. and Dec. so I can't wait till then. I hope to get started on my Christmas cards then if not before. I've got about 150 to make. I try to have extras to sell to family and friends.

My Mom's 80th Birthday is in a couple weeks,,,so the family is planning the big party. I had a nice visit with my parents yesterday. The boys had a football game at Linfield, Marty had to work security.

My girlfriend at work,,her daughter will be induced tomorrow morning around 7 a.m., so we should have a baby to love and spoil tomorrow hopefully. His name will be Kyle. And his big brother is Cody. Another baby to love, I can't wait to hold him.

Time for bed. Another long week ahead.















1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Wow, you have been busy making all of those cards! They are all very pretty :)