Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Mom's 80th Birthday...

My Mom's 80th birthday is next Saturday. Her party is on Sunday. I took her shopping today for a new outfit...and we lucked out with 3 new tops and a pair of pants to go with all of them. She looked very nice in all of them, so I couldn't make her choose just one,,I bought her all them. She'll be the best looking lady at her party. My sister was going to go with, but she came down with the flu or food poisoning....she was not up for leaving her house. But we got the job done and all is well.

When I got home,,,the boys were watching Final Destination III, after had watched I & II. Must of been a marathon on TNT. It was too gory for me to watch. After that we watched Ironman...it was really good.

Well, it's time for me to head off to bed,,,5:10 a.m. comes too early.

No comments: