Sunday, December 28, 2008

Finally able to get out of the driveway...

OMGosh....2 weeks seems like forever when you are stuck at home when your wheels are snowed in the driveway. Today was the 1st time in 15 days that I could drive my car...I was SO HAPPY! I was singing "I can Drive, I can Drive, I can Drive!!" My son and husband thought I was nuts.

My friend drove Tanner and I yesterday to my sister's for our family Christmas gathering otherwise we wouldn't of been able to make it, cuz we were still stuck in the driveway. Even if we'd of shoveled it out,,,the streets were so bad, I'd of gotten stuck for sure, as I have no chains or studs. My niece and her husband drove us home,,,it was a great day. The kids get so excited when they are opening their gifts.

I have this week off as the company is closed until Jan. 5th, so I hope to get some stamping done and maybe make a few trips to Goodwill after I go thru my cupboards in the kitchen.

No comments: