Saturday, December 13, 2008

Up early...

My DH is starting his new schedule at work today, 4 10 hr. days Saturday thru Tuesday...6 a.m. - 4 p.m., so that means he gets up at 5 a.m. Well, I was up at 5:30 and I could of slept in but was wide awake. Darn it. We all just got an early Christmas present so I've been playing with that. I got a 4 GB MP4 player and the boys got 8 GB MP4 players. So I've been loading music on it...so far about 400 songs. DH said he'd help me get a couple movies on it too.

I've sent most of my Christmas cards that needed to be mailed...just a few to go. I need to finish my work and DH's work cards and then just family ones left. So hopefully I'll be done soon. I've done NO shopping really,,,a few things for DS but that's it. I have 13 days off starting Dec. 23, so hopefully I will get finished shopping then for sure. I hope anyways.

We are suppose to get really cold (in the teens) these weekend and into next week...hope it doesn't hit us as bad as they are saying it will. I don't like to drive to work in bad weather...too many idiots on the road.

No comments: