Friday, December 19, 2008

More and more snow...

I'm tired of the snow already....wish it would just stay in the mountains. We didn't make it to work today because we got 6-7" over night. It's pretty but a week of this is enough. Hoping for a heatwave.

I did get some stamping done today...I worked on the 2009 calendars that I make for gifts and to sell. January thru October are completed, December is stamped just have some coloring to do...and November I still need to figure out what I'm going to stamp on it. Then I will need to back them all with 4x6 color CS.

They did lay offs at my work today...that's scary,,,right before the holidays...that so sucks. I hope that when I get to work on Monday (praying the weather lets us) I will still have a job. I've been there for 15 yrs...I'd really hate to lose my job now.

Enjoy the snow pics.

No comments: